Grand Son's Question about NFL Players...

Grand Son...
I don't normally do this, but I want a debate. No fighting with others. Why do YOU believe NFL players are kneeling during the anthem? I see more wrong answers floating around then I do right ones.

Grand Pa's Reply....
 For me, NFL Players are NOT challenging American Patriotism or the FLAG, but the irregualities of bias and the lack of moral obligations facing many issues relating to: equality, our judicial system, and racism. It is everyone's RIGHT to openly protest, as we can see, even doing that is labeling oneself for catastrophy. That exemplifies the problem. Mr. Trump appears to be using this issue for his own promotion to further divide the American Nation. The FLAG is a symbol of UNITY and for Trump it's to gain more power, he must break that notion.

Comments